《哈利·波特》41歲生日快樂,過了20年再次重溫羅琳帶給我們的「50個經典又充滿智慧的句子」- 我們用電影寫日記


每一句話都很有感觸,分享最觸動你的那句話吧😎
#哈利波特 #智慧句子 #心再次被觸動

*正文開始

作者:亞馬遜Kindle
整理:冒牌生

哈利·波特,41歲生日快樂!

7月31日是哈利·波特的生日,不是演員丹尼爾的生日,而是書中的主人公「哈利·波特」的生日。

不知不覺《哈利·波特》的故事陪伴我們這麼久了,第一代哈迷也早已長大成人。

成年後的你,是不是偶爾也想重溫一遍《哈利·波特》系列電影?

因為《哈利·波特》在我們成長最重要的時期,教會了我們的勇敢、友誼、愛和智慧,這些是我們需要守護的寶藏。

今天就帶哈迷們回顧一下1-7部中,50個經典又充滿智慧的句子。多年以後,仍然熱血!

《哈利波特:神秘的魔法石》

1. It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

沈浸於虛幻的夢想,而忘記現實的生活,這是毫無益處的。

2. It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.

對付敵人我們需要超人的膽量,而要在朋友面前堅持自己的立場,同樣也需要很大的勇氣。

3. Call him Voldemort, Harry. Always use the proper name for things. Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself.

就叫他佛地魔,哈利。對事物永遠都使用正確的稱呼。對一個名稱的恐懼,會強化對這個事物本身的恐懼。

4. To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.

對於頭腦十分清醒的人來說,死亡不過是一場偉大的冒險。

5. There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.

世上並沒有絕對的善與惡,差別只在於強者和無法分清事實的弱者。

6. Books! And cleverness! There are more important things — friendship and bravery.

我只是靠書本和小聰明,但還有些更重要的條件,友情和勇氣。

 

《哈利波特:消失的密室》

7. It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.

哈利,最終決定我們命運的不是能力,而是我們自己的選擇。

8. When in doubt, go to the library.

有疑問的時候,去圖書館尋找答案吧。

9. Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain.

永遠不要相信任何能獨立思考的東西。

10. Honestly, if you were any slower, you’d be going backward.

說真的,如果你再慢一點,你就在倒退了。

11. Hearing voices no one else can hear isn’t a good sign, even in the wizarding world.

聽見別人聽不見的聲音,這不是一個好兆頭,即使在魔法世界裡也是這樣。

12. Why would I go looking for someone I know wants to kill me?

我為什麼要去找一個一直想殺我的人?

 

《哈利波特:阿茲卡班的逃犯》

13. Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

即便在最黑暗的時候,也可以找到幸福,只要你記得開燈。

14. The ones who love us never really leave us, you can always find them in here.

愛我們的人永遠都不會真的離開我們,他們就在我們身邊,一直守護著我們。

15. I don’t go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me.

我不會去找麻煩,麻煩一般會來找我。

16. The consequences of our actions are always so complicated, so diverse, that predicting the future is a very difficult business indeed.

我們做事的因與果是相當複雜的,多變的,所以預測未來實在是一件相當複雜的事。

17. For in dreams we enter a world that is entirely our own.

只有在夢裡,我們才能進入完全屬於我們自己的世界。

 

《哈利波特:火盃的考驗》

18. I am what I am, an’ I’m not ashamed.

我就是我,我不感到羞恥。

19. It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.

一個人的出生並不重要,重要的是他長大之後會變得怎麼樣。

20. Your devotion is nothing more than cowardice. You would not be here if you had anywhere else to go.

什麼忠心耿耿,你只是膽小如鼠而已。如果你有其他地方可以去,你絕對不會回到這裡。

21. If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.

如果你想瞭解一個人的為人,就要留意他是如何對待他的下級的,而不能光看他如何對待與他地位相等的人。

22. Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.

暫時使疼痛變得更麻木,只會使你最後感覺疼痛時疼得更厲害。

23. We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

我們只有團結才會強大,如果分裂,便不堪一擊。

24. Time will not slow down when something unpleasant lies ahead.

時間不會因為不好的事情即將發生而慢下來。

25. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy.

很快我們就要在正確的和輕鬆的之間進行選擇。

26. It is a strange thing, but when you are dreading something, and would give anything to slow down time, it has a disobliging habit of speeding up.

當你滿心害怕一件事情、希望時間能夠放慢腳步時,時間總是不會滿足你的願望,反而會加快它的前進速度。這真是一件奇怪的事。

27. Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.

理解是接受的第一步,而接受是彌補關係的開始。

 

《哈利波特:鳳凰會的密令》

28. I mean, it’s sort of exciting, isn’t it, breaking the rules?

我是說,這個很刺激,違反校規。

29. Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.

冷漠和忽視比直接表露厭惡更傷人。

30. We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on.

我們都有光明的一面和黑暗的一面。重要的是我們選擇哪一面作為行動的根據。那才是真正的我們。

31. Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn’t mean we all have.

你自己只有一茶匙的感情,但不代表人人都是。

32. Wit beyond measure is man’s greatest treasure.

過人的聰明才智是人類最大的財富。

33. Youth can not know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young.

年輕人不知道上了年紀的人是怎麼想的,也不知道他們的感受。但是如果上了年紀的人忘記了年輕的時候是什麼樣的,那就大錯特錯了。

34. Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect.

我們失去的東西終將回來,儘管它回歸的方式並非如我們所願。

35. 「You should write a book,” Ron told Hermione as he cut up his potatoes, “translating mad things girls do so boys can understand them.」

「你應該寫一本書,」榮恩一邊切土豆一邊對妙麗說,「解釋女孩們做的瘋狂事情,這樣男孩們才能理解。 」

 

《哈利波特:混血王子的背叛》

36. Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies.

偉大招來嫉妒,嫉妒導致怨恨,怨恨滋生謊言。

37. Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

讓我們走進黑夜,去追逐那個輕浮而迷人的妖婦——冒險吧。

38. When you have seen as much of life as I have, you will not underestimate the power of obsessive love.

當你像我一樣懂得人生時,就不會低估痴迷的愛的力量。

39. It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.

我們害怕黑暗,害怕死亡,其實只是在害怕未知的東西。

40. Age is foolish and forgetful when it underestimates youth.

老年人低估年輕人的時候,他們是多麼愚蠢和健忘。

41. Killing is not so easy as the innocent believe.

殺人並不像無辜者認為的那麼容易。

42. You are protected, in short, by your ability to love!

簡而言之,是你的愛保護了你。

43. We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, Harry, but battle on.

我們不能被痛苦所吞噬,而要與之一戰。

44. People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.

人們容易原諒別人的的錯誤,卻很難原諒別人的正確。

 

《哈利波特:死神的聖物Ⅰ》

45. Every human life is worth the same and worth saving.

每個人的生命都一樣,都值得拯救。

46. It is the quality of one’s convictions that determines success, not the number of followers.

決定一個人是否成功的是其信仰的質量,而不是信徒的數量。

47. Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.

不要憐憫死者,哈利。憐憫活人,最重要的是,憐憫那些生活中沒有愛的人。

48. Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it.

我傲嬌地認為,言語是魔法世界永不枯竭的資源。它既能造成傷害,也能修復關係。

49. Parents shouldn’t leave their kids unless —unless they’ve got to.

身為父母,不應該離開自己的孩子,除非——除非是迫不得已。

50. “After all this time?”

“Always,” said Snape.

「過了這麼久了,你還一直愛著她嗎?」

「永遠。」

#冒牌生

—————————————————————

想聽故事的朋友,歡迎訂閱我的Podcast

——————————————————————

✓APPLE:https://apple.co/31BIh7K

✓Spotify:https://spoti.fi/2XRYzbK

✓GOOGLE:https://bit.ly/2Y27JSW

——————————————————————

如果你也喜歡旅行,歡迎來我的IG逛逛

作家📚冒牌生:寫作 • 旅行 • 生活(@inmywordz)分享的貼文 張貼


—————————————————————

✓點我。追蹤【冒牌生】IG

✓點我。發個訊息給冒牌生
——————————————————————

「這世界已經夠負面的了!而按下讃,是在說我們渴望讓這個世界變得更美好。」 – 冒牌生

#冒牌生





上 / 下一篇文章